Advantech, Industrial Automation Group's UNO-4678 embedded automation controller
EMBEDDED CONTROLLERUNO-4678 fanless embedded automation controller has an onboard Celeron M 1 GHz processor and 512 MB of memory. There are eight isolated RS232/422/485 ports with automatic flow control and three 10/100Base-T RJ-45 ports. The controller supports Lm sensors which can retrieve CPU and board temperature for monitoring purposes. Other features include two USB ports, one type I/II CF card, Windows CE.50 and Windows XP Embedded ready solution, Windows 2000/XP driver ready and Linux driver support, Windows XP Embedded (SP2) ready platform with write protection (EWF) on board and I/O LED indicators.
Advantech, Industrial Automation Products; 800/205-7940; www.eautomationpro.com/us
- Littelfuse's SB6100 Industrial Shock-Block GFCI and EGFPD are the First to Meet UL 943C Class C and D Requirements
- Applied Analytics' ePurge X Controller
- Acromag's Optocoupler and Interposing Relay Interface Modules
- AutomationDirect's Tongue Interlock and Cable-Pull Safety Switches
- Endress+Hauser's RA33 Batch Controller
- AutomationDirect's Solo 24-VDC-Powered Controllers
- RC Systems' ST-72 Controller
- Russelectric's On-Site, Power Control Systems
- Honeywell's UDC3200 Universal Controller
- Advantech's Adam-4022T Dual-Loop PID Controller
- All products »
Access the entire print issue on-line and be notified each month via e-mail when your new issue is ready for you. Subscribe today.
- Featured White Papers