Assured Automation's VAX coaxial design valves
VAX coaxial design valves combine a process valve and actuator in a single integrated unit with only one moving part. The electric version functions like a direct acting solenoid valve. Shut-off speed is fast, occurring in as little as 0.25 milliseconds in either direction. The valves are available in 2-way and 3-way configurations with pressure ratings up to 600 psi. VAX valves are suited for most vacuum, gaseous, gelatinuous, highly viscous, pasty, aggressive or contaminated, or recycled fluids and gases from vacuum to 600 psi.
Assured Automation; 800/899-0553; www.assuredautomation.com
- Asahi/America's PVC Wafer Check Valves
- AutomationDirect's All Stainless Steel F-Series Pneumatic Air Cylinders
- Assured Automation's V Series Modulating Ball Valve
- Electro-Chemical Devices' Triton TR8 Turbidity Analyzer
- AutomationDirect's NITRA E-Series Dual Rod Guided Air Cylinders
- Parker's Liquipure Stainless Steel Solenoid Valves
- Winters' SAE-Threaded Gauges
- Winters' SAE Threaded Gauges
- Omega's BVP70/BVP80 Pneumatic and Electric Actuated Ball Valves
- Exlar's Tritex II DC Actuators
- All products »
Access the entire print issue on-line and be notified each month via e-mail when your new issue is ready for you. Subscribe today.
- Featured White Papers