GE Fanuc Intelligent Platforms' Proficy Batch Execution Version 5.1 software
Proficy Batch Execution-Version 5.1 batch software now includes a Tabular Recipe Editor, new ActiveX Controls and integration with Proficy Process systems. This latest release simplifies batch systems development and deployment while providing the power of S88-based batch solutions. Version 5.1 has ActiveX control that allows users to view the active phases of the recipes being executed, along with the key parameters that are being collected for each phase. The ActiveX control is designed to work in both Proficy HMI/SCADA-iFIX and Proficy HMI/SCADA-CIMPLICITY products, as well as ActiveX containers.
GE Fanuc Intelligent Platforms; 800/GE-FANUC; www.gefanuc.com
2500 Austin Dr.
Charlottesville, VA 22911 (see map)
Phone: (800) GE-FANUC
- KW-Software's Safeprog 3
- Beijer Electronics' iX2.0 HMI Software
- Rockwell Automation's FactoryTalk View SE and ME 7.0
- GE Intelligent Platforms' Proficy HMI/Scada
- InduSoft's Mobile Interface Web Studio v 7.1
- Maple Systems' HMI5121P with Video
- B&R's Automation Studio 4
- Siemens' WinCC SCADA Software Now a Plant-Wide System
- Invensys' Off-sites Software Suite 2.2
- AspenTech's Process Optimization Software - aspenONE V8
- All products »
Access the entire print issue on-line and be notified each month via e-mail when your new issue is ready for you. Subscribe today.
- Featured White Papers