MadgeTech's TSR101 shock logger
TSR101 tri-axial transient shock data logger can be used for applications requiring characterizing of environments such as packaging and fragility assessment (drop testing), break and crash testing and shipment validation. When a user specified trigger setting is exceeded, it records a window of Pre and Post trigger data. Users specify a reading rate between 1,024 Hz to 1 Hz, allowing for the capture of everything from high speed acceleration data, to tracing fragile shipments overtime.
MadgeTech; 603/456-2011; www.madgetech.com
- Endress+Hauser's Liquiphant FailSafe FTL8x Point Level Switches
- Turck's Levelprox Non-Invasive Liquid Level Sensor
- Emerson Rosemount's 2130 Series Level Switch
- Ametek Drexelbrook's Universal IVCM Model Water Cut Monitor
- Arizona Instrument's Computrac Analyzers
- Yokogawa's TDLS220 Measurement Device
- Rotronic's HF8 Transmitter
- E-Instruments International's E8500 Combustion Analyzer
- AutomationDirect's Koyo Medium-Duty Encoders
- Swagelok's Fast Loop Module
- All products »
Access the entire print issue on-line and be notified each month via e-mail when your new issue is ready for you. Subscribe today.
- Featured White Papers