REOTEMP Instruments' off-line diaphragm seals
Threaded, off-line diaphragm seals, for a variety of processes, have a diaphragm, which increases accuracy and allows for low pressure readings. They have welded diaphragms, allowing the lower housing to be removed for cleaning without losing fill. Connections include ¼ in., ½ in., ¾ in. and 1 in. NPTF. The standard diaphragm and lower housing material is 316 stainless steel with other exotic materials optional.
REOTEMP Instruments; 800/ 648-7737; www.reotemp.com
- Asahi/America's PVC Wafer Check Valves
- AutomationDirect's All Stainless Steel F-Series Pneumatic Air Cylinders
- Assured Automation's V Series Modulating Ball Valve
- Electro-Chemical Devices' Triton TR8 Turbidity Analyzer
- AutomationDirect's NITRA E-Series Dual Rod Guided Air Cylinders
- Parker's Liquipure Stainless Steel Solenoid Valves
- Winters' SAE-Threaded Gauges
- Winters' SAE Threaded Gauges
- Omega's BVP70/BVP80 Pneumatic and Electric Actuated Ball Valves
- Exlar's Tritex II DC Actuators
- All products »
Access the entire print issue on-line and be notified each month via e-mail when your new issue is ready for you. Subscribe today.
- Featured White Papers