Hoffman's ATEX-certified ZONEX enclosures
ATEX-certified ZONEX enclosures are designed for use in potentially hazardous locations where allowable protection methods include increased safety per ATEX Directive 94/9/EC. The enclosures are suited for use in Zone 1 and Zone 2, EEx e, increased safety applications. They also provide the installed components with IP66/NEMA 2X environmental protection and are made of 316 stainless steel.
Hoffman Enclosures; 763/421-2240; www.hoffmanonline.com
- Adalet's XIHNS Explosionproof Instrument Housing
- ABB's CT-MVS and CT-Plus Technology Housing
- Pentair's Hoffman Tablet Enclosure and Stand
- Adalet's Stainless Steel Explosion-Proof Enclosures
- Adalet's Division 1/Zone 1 Explosion-Proof Enclosures
- Hoffman's Polycarbonate Type 4X Enclosures
- Pepperl+Fuchs'sExplosion Protection Equipment
- Hammond Manufacturing's Eclipse Series of Wall Mount Enclosures
- AutomationDirect's Industrial Strength Enclosure Heater and Enclosure Lighting Options
- AMCO Enclosures' TitanEP - Flexible Electronic Packaging Enclosures
- All products »
Access the entire print issue on-line and be notified each month via e-mail when your new issue is ready for you. Subscribe today.
- Featured White Papers