AMETEK Calibration Instruments' JOFRA ITC Series dry block temperature calibrators
JOFRA ITC Series dry block temperature calibrators come in three models covering -23 to +155 deg C (ITC-155), +33 to +320 deg C (ITC-320 and +33 to +650 deg C (ITC-650). They have a dual-zone heating block and MVI circuitry. The dual-zone heating block increases the temperature homogeneity in the critical calibration zone. This minimizes the need for insulate sensors-under-test and makes it possible to calibrate liquid-filled and other mechanical sensors. MVI circuitry ensures stable temperatures even when the mains voltage is unstable.
AMETEK Calibration Instruments; 727/536-7831; www.ametekcalibration.com
- Det-Tronics' PointWatch Eclipse CO2 Gas Detector
- Beamex's FB and MB Dry Block Series
- East Hill Instruments' Model 1 Auto Ranging Digital Gauge
- E Instruments International's TCS 650 Dry-Block Calibrator
- East Hill Instruments' Magnum Low Pro Volume Pressure Chamber M-80
- East Hill Instruments' MVP-600 Pneumatic Calibration Hand Pump
- E-Instruments' Black Body BBSL Ops Pyrometer Calibrator System
- Ametek's Jofra Ptc-125 and RTC-159 Ultra Cooler Calibrators
- Practical Instrument Electronic's Six Calibrator in One
- Calibration verification system
- All products »
Access the entire print issue on-line and be notified each month via e-mail when your new issue is ready for you. Subscribe today.
- Featured White Papers