Siemens Energy & Automation's Scalance W786 Wireless LAN Access Point
Scalance W786 wireless LAN access point is designed to operate in harsh and humid outdoor environments where temperatures range from -40 deg C to +70 deg C. Available in both one and two radio module variations, it has a 10/100 Mbit/second Ethernet Port (RJ45) or 100 Mbit/second fiber optic cable (ST connector) for connection to wire-bound Ethernet networks. The condensation-resistant access point is compatible with other wireless products including Siemens HIPATH wireless controller, and allows voice and data networks to merge into a converged network within harsh plant environments. With data rates of up to 54 Mbits/second and open standards of security all in one device, the access point operates at speeds of 2.4 GHz (802.11b and 802.11g) or 5 GHz (802.11a).
Siemens Energy & Automation; 800/964-4114; www.siemens.com
- Phoenix Contact's FL WLAN 5101 Wireless Radio
- Belden's GarrettCom Magnum 10RX Router
- Renesas Electronics' R-IN32M3 Series
- Altima's IP Core for CC-Link IE Field
- P-Tech's P-EASY Industrial Data Transmission Radio
- SEL's Wireless Serial Adapters
- Hilscher's NetJack Network Interface Modules
- Freewave Technologies' Hybrid Wireless Bridge
- Banner Engineering's SureCross Q45 Wireless Remote Device
- Banner Engineering's SureCross B2Q Gateway Module
- All products »
Access the entire print issue on-line and be notified each month via e-mail when your new issue is ready for you. Subscribe today.
- Featured White Papers