Rotork Controls' Pakscan Two-Wire Control System for Valve Actuators
Pakscan two-wire digital monitoring and control system for valve actuators and associated plant equipment is designed to provide advanced asset management. It provides Ethernet connectivity; a built-in secure web server; time synchronization; data logging of host messages, field unit commands and status changes; and e-mail notification of alarm conditions. In addition, master station host communication includes two serial ports, two Ethernet ports and an Ethernet configuration port. Via Ethernet, up to 10 concurrent hosts can actively communicate with the master station. Color icons on the master station's HMI screen provide icons that facilitate navigation of the screen menus and the configuration of important settings.
- Asahi/America's PVC Wafer Check Valves
- AutomationDirect's All Stainless Steel F-Series Pneumatic Air Cylinders
- Assured Automation's V Series Modulating Ball Valve
- Electro-Chemical Devices' Triton TR8 Turbidity Analyzer
- AutomationDirect's NITRA E-Series Dual Rod Guided Air Cylinders
- Parker's Liquipure Stainless Steel Solenoid Valves
- Winters' SAE-Threaded Gauges
- Winters' SAE Threaded Gauges
- Omega's BVP70/BVP80 Pneumatic and Electric Actuated Ball Valves
- Exlar's Tritex II DC Actuators
- All products »
Access the entire print issue on-line and be notified each month via e-mail when your new issue is ready for you. Subscribe today.
- Featured White Papers