Hardy Instruments' Model 4050 weight controller
Model 4050 weight controller, only 3 in. deep, is available with Allen-Bradley Remote I/O (RIO) network communications. RIO is a high-level network used to communicate with Allen-Bradley PLCs. It includes Waversaver to eliminate the effects of surrounding vibration, C2 electronic calibration without test weights and SD-based secure memory module card for fast transfer of configuration data and an integrated technician for system diagnostics and troubleshooting.
Hardy Instruments; 800/821-5831; www.hardyinst.com
- Applied Analytics' ePurge X Controller
- Acromag's Optocoupler and Interposing Relay Interface Modules
- AutomationDirect's Tongue Interlock and Cable-Pull Safety Switches
- Endress+Hauser's RA33 Batch Controller
- AutomationDirect's Solo 24-VDC-Powered Controllers
- RC Systems' ST-72 Controller
- Russelectric's On-Site, Power Control Systems
- Honeywell's UDC3200 Universal Controller
- Advantech's Adam-4022T Dual-Loop PID Controller
- Advantech's Direct Digital Controller - BAS-3500BC
- All products »
Access the entire print issue on-line and be notified each month via e-mail when your new issue is ready for you. Subscribe today.
- Featured White Papers