Precision Digital's ProVu Model PD6000 Process Meter
ProVu Model PD6000 1/8 DIN process meter with a 6-digit dual-line LED display is available with up to 4 relays (8 relays with expansion module) and 4-20 mA output. The main display is complemented by a second line display which can be configured to read user defined engineering units, custom legends, setpoints, max/min PV values and more. The second display also can also be used for setting up and programming of the meter. The meter can be configured to acknowledge alarms, reset max/min, disable/enable output relays, hold outputs and more via front panel function keys, or remotely using ProVu's digital I/O module.
Precision Digital; 800/ 343-1001; www.predig.com
- AutomationDirect's ProSense FSD Series Flow Switches
- EMX LEX-1000 Color Light Measurement Sensor Works for a Wide Variety of Light Sources
- AutomationDirect Ultrasonic Sensors Available with Discrete or Analog Outputs
- Ametek Crystal Engineering T-975-CPF Pneumatic Hand Pump Generates Pressure and Vacuum
- Yokogawa DPharp EJA Transmitters Features 90 ms. Response Time
- UEC One Series Smart Transmitter-Switch Monitors Gage and Differential Pressure
- Turck PT4500 and PT4510 Submersible Pressure Transmitters are Optimized for Challenging Environments
- Tel-Tru Model P611 Pressure Transmitter Maximizes Cycle Life In Pressure Spikes
- Swagelok IPT Series Suitable for Surface and Subsea Installation
- SOR 805QS Pressure Switch/Transmitter is Ideal for Hazardous Locations
- All products »
Access the entire print issue on-line and be notified each month via e-mail when your new issue is ready for you. Subscribe today.
- Featured White Papers