Precision Digital's ProVu Model PD6000 Process Meter
ProVu Model PD6000 1/8 DIN process meter with a 6-digit dual-line LED display is available with up to 4 relays (8 relays with expansion module) and 4-20 mA output. The main display is complemented by a second line display which can be configured to read user defined engineering units, custom legends, setpoints, max/min PV values and more. The second display also can also be used for setting up and programming of the meter. The meter can be configured to acknowledge alarms, reset max/min, disable/enable output relays, hold outputs and more via front panel function keys, or remotely using ProVu's digital I/O module.
Precision Digital; 800/ 343-1001; www.predig.com
- Arizona Instrument's Computrac Analyzers
- Yokogawa's TDLS220 Measurement Device
- Rotronic's HF8 Transmitter
- E-Instruments International's E8500 Combustion Analyzer
- AutomationDirect's Koyo Medium-Duty Encoders
- Swagelok's Fast Loop Module
- Siemens' Maxum Edition II Gas Chromatographs
- Endress+Hauser's OUSAF11 Absorption Sensor
- Rosemount Analytical's 700XA Gas Chromatograph
- ABB's PGC5000 Gas Chromatographs
- All products »
Access the entire print issue on-line and be notified each month via e-mail when your new issue is ready for you. Subscribe today.
- Featured White Papers