Wireless PH/ORP Transmitter
Model 6081-P wireless pH transmitter, approved by the WirelessHART standard, measures both pH and ORP and is compatible with most Rosemount Analytical pH and ORP sensors. The transmitters joins the wireless network quickly, enabling analytical measurements that were previously impossible due to physical and economic constraints, or in movable applications. The transmitter has a 2-line, 16-character display with menu screens and plain language prompts in six languages that guide the user though the programming and calibration procedures. The diagnostics enable continuous monitoring for problems such as calibration error, high and low temperature warnings, glass failure, reference failure, ROM failure, sensor failure, CPU failure, glass and reference warnings.
Emerson Process Management; 800/854-8257; www.emersonprocess.com
- Invensys' Foxboro PAC System
- Measurement Computing's USB-1608FS-Plus USB DAQ Device
- Exair's USB Data Logger for Flowmeters
- National Instruments' CompactDAQ Platform
- Omega's OM-CP-State101A Data Logger
- Omega's Precision RTD Temperature Data Logger
- Pepperl+Fuchs' CVM42H CANopen Absolute Encoders
- CAS Dataloggers' Series 3 DataTaker Data-Logging Systems
- DataForth's MAQ20 Industrial Data Acquisition and Control System
- Honeywell's X-series Paperless Recorders
- All products »
Access the entire print issue on-line and be notified each month via e-mail when your new issue is ready for you. Subscribe today.
- Featured White Papers