Westermo's DDW-220 Ethernet Extender
DDW-220 is an Ethernet extender enhanced with a built-in four port Ethernet switch which allows this one unit to be used to create entire Ethernet solutions. Existing twisted pair cables can be used to establish a high speed remote connection between two Ethernet networks. With transfer rates up to 5.7 Mbits/s and with an operating distance up to 10 kilometers at lower data rates, this is an easy-to-install alternative to fiber optic or radio systems when linking remote Ethernet networks. DDW-220 uses a transient blocking unit on each DSL line to provide both over-current and over-voltage protection on the line allowing it to handle indirect lightning strike transients, power induction and short circuits.
Westermo; +46 (0) 16 42 80 00 www.westermo.com
- Phoenix Contact's FL WLAN 5101 Wireless Radio
- Belden's GarrettCom Magnum 10RX Router
- Renesas Electronics' R-IN32M3 Series
- Altima's IP Core for CC-Link IE Field
- P-Tech's P-EASY Industrial Data Transmission Radio
- SEL's Wireless Serial Adapters
- Hilscher's NetJack Network Interface Modules
- Freewave Technologies' Hybrid Wireless Bridge
- Banner Engineering's SureCross Q45 Wireless Remote Device
- Banner Engineering's SureCross B2Q Gateway Module
- All products »
Access the entire print issue on-line and be notified each month via e-mail when your new issue is ready for you. Subscribe today.
- Featured White Papers