Drycap dewpoint transmitter DMT152 uses a polymer sensor technology that combines the stability and durability of the existing thin-film polymer Drycap sensor with an expanded range down to -112 deg F dewpoints. Now the transmitter can be used in very dry gases found in Class I compressed air systems or in some plastics drying systems. Typical applications include desiccant air dryers, glove boxes and other dry chamber applications, SF6 gas in high-voltage switchgears and any inert gases where measuring very low water vapor content is required.
Vaisala; 888/824-7252; www.vaisala.com
- Endress+Hauser's Liquiphant FailSafe FTL8x Point Level Switches
- Turck's Levelprox Non-Invasive Liquid Level Sensor
- Emerson Rosemount's 2130 Series Level Switch
- Ametek Drexelbrook's Universal IVCM Model Water Cut Monitor
- Arizona Instrument's Computrac Analyzers
- Yokogawa's TDLS220 Measurement Device
- Rotronic's HF8 Transmitter
- E-Instruments International's E8500 Combustion Analyzer
- AutomationDirect's Koyo Medium-Duty Encoders
- Swagelok's Fast Loop Module
- All products »
Access the entire print issue on-line and be notified each month via e-mail when your new issue is ready for you. Subscribe today.
- Featured White Papers