National Instruments' C Series Modules for Data Logging
Four new C series modules for data logging applications perform vibration/acoustical data logging and in-vehicle, structural, temperature and pressure testing. The USB-9219, USB-9229 and USB-9239 provide USB, bus-powered connectivity to the C Series while the 9234 AC/DC-coupled dynamic signal acquisition module offers selectable IEPE signal conditioning for engineers measuring high-accuracy audio frequency. C Series combines signal conditioning, direct sensor connectivity and data acquisition into a small module for each measurement type that can be inserted into any C Series chassis to create a variety of systems. There are more than 40 C Series modules available for different measurements including thermocouple, voltage, RTD, current, resistance, strain, digital (TTL and other), accelerometers and microphones.
- Invensys' Foxboro PAC System
- Measurement Computing's USB-1608FS-Plus USB DAQ Device
- Exair's USB Data Logger for Flowmeters
- National Instruments' CompactDAQ Platform
- Omega's OM-CP-State101A Data Logger
- Omega's Precision RTD Temperature Data Logger
- Pepperl+Fuchs' CVM42H CANopen Absolute Encoders
- CAS Dataloggers' Series 3 DataTaker Data-Logging Systems
- DataForth's MAQ20 Industrial Data Acquisition and Control System
- Honeywell's X-series Paperless Recorders
- All products »
Access the entire print issue on-line and be notified each month via e-mail when your new issue is ready for you. Subscribe today.
- Featured White Papers