Ferraz Shawmut's CP Cable Limiters
PROTECT YOU NETWORKS
UL-listed CP cable limiters protect low voltage distribution networks and service entrance cables, reducing system failures. They prevent service outages by isolating damaged cables, ensuring power continuity. The cable limiters isolate damaged conductors that have experienced faults due to unforeseen short circuit incidents, which may have occurred from splicing or insulation breakdowns. They then safeguard the remaining cables to keep systems operational. Cable limiters are available for cable sizes 2 AWG up to 1000kcmil.
- Larson Electronics' A19 LED Bulbs
- NK Technologies' Analog-to-Digital Signal Converters
- Phoenix Contact's Quint ORing Redundancy Modules
- Larson Electronics' EXP-LED-FX2 Explosion-Proof LED Flashlight
- Larson Electronics' EPL-21-IRLED Portable Infrared LED Light
- NK Technologies's CTC Signal Converters Series
- Ohio Semitronics' Voltage and Current Transducers
- B&B Electronics' Ruggedized USB Isolators
- Amphenol's HelioFuse In-Line Fuse
- SEL's Module and Protocol, SEL-2240 Axion
- All products »
Access the entire print issue on-line and be notified each month via e-mail when your new issue is ready for you. Subscribe today.
- Featured White Papers