Prosoft Technology's Version 2.5 Upgrade for Flow Computers
IN-RACK FLOW COMPUTER MODULES
Version 2.05 upgrade for the inRAX line of single-slot in-chassis chassis flow computers for Rockwell Automation platforms are full-function in-rack flow computers that offer an integrated solution tied directly into the backplane of the controller. The modules act as an add-on calculator to the processor without burdening the PLC/PAC with complicated flow algorithms. Version 2.05 modules now provide Modbus dictionary, multi-meter runs and data archival/event logging. Modules support the following Rockwell Autoamtion platforms: ControlLogix (MV156-AFC), SLC 500 (MV146-AFC), PLC-5 (MV171-AFC) and CompactLogix (MV169-AFC).
- Arizona Instrument's Computrac Analyzers
- Yokogawa's TDLS220 Mesurement Device
- Rotronic's HF8 Transmitter
- E-Instruments International's E8500 Combustion Analyzer
- AutomationDirect's Koyo Medium-Duty Encoders
- Swagelok's Fast Loop Module
- Siemens' Maxum Edition II Gas Chromatographs
- Endress+Hauser's OUSAF11 Absorption Sensor
- Rosemount Analytical's 700XA Gas Chromatograph
- ABB's PGC5000 Gas Chromatographs
- All products »
Access the entire print issue on-line and be notified each month via e-mail when your new issue is ready for you. Subscribe today.
- Featured White Papers