Spirax Sarco's FAI Series In-Line Float Traps
IN-LINE FLOAT DRAINERS
FAI Series of in-line float and thermostatic traps now includes the 1 ½ in. NPT FAI-30 and FAI-200 straight-through, in-line float drainers with single seats and lever operation. They are suited for receiver and air line drainage, where complete separation of liquid from the vapor phase is important on varying flow rates. FAI Series is offered at two flow ratings: FAI-30 can handle up to 11,549 lb/hr at 30 psig and 450 deg F and the FAI-200 at 12,945 lb/hr at 20 spig and 450 deg F. The FA trap discharges continuously in direct response to variations in liquid flow rate, assuring thorough drainage of the system.
- Endress+Hauser's Liquiphant FailSafe FTL8x Point Level Switches
- Turck's Levelprox Non-Invasive Liquid Level Sensor
- Emerson Rosemount's 2130 Series Level Switch
- Ametek Drexelbrook's Universal IVCM Model Water Cut Monitor
- Arizona Instrument's Computrac Analyzers
- Yokogawa's TDLS220 Measurement Device
- Rotronic's HF8 Transmitter
- E-Instruments International's E8500 Combustion Analyzer
- AutomationDirect's Koyo Medium-Duty Encoders
- Swagelok's Fast Loop Module
- All products »
Access the entire print issue on-line and be notified each month via e-mail when your new issue is ready for you. Subscribe today.
- Featured White Papers