Keyence Corp. of America's PX Series Photoelectric Sensors
IP-69K PHOTOELECTRIC SENSORS
PX Series photoelectric sensors carry an IP-69K environmental rating which allows them to be subjected to high pressure (1400 psi) washdown applications, even at 176 deg F. Stainless steel casing prevents damage due to vibration and shock from tools or colliding with other objects. The sensor heads are backfilled with epoxy under vacuum conditions, filling every void in the sensor head cavity to prevent all-liquid substances and material from damaging the internal electronics.
- Arizona Instrument's Computrac Analyzers
- Yokogawa's TDLS220 Measurement Device
- Rotronic's HF8 Transmitter
- E-Instruments International's E8500 Combustion Analyzer
- AutomationDirect's Koyo Medium-Duty Encoders
- Swagelok's Fast Loop Module
- Siemens' Maxum Edition II Gas Chromatographs
- Endress+Hauser's OUSAF11 Absorption Sensor
- Rosemount Analytical's 700XA Gas Chromatograph
- ABB's PGC5000 Gas Chromatographs
- All products »
Access the entire print issue on-line and be notified each month via e-mail when your new issue is ready for you. Subscribe today.
- Featured White Papers