Keyence Corp. of America's PX Series Photoelectric Sensors
IP-69K PHOTOELECTRIC SENSORS
PX Series photoelectric sensors carry an IP-69K environmental rating which allows them to be subjected to high pressure (1400 psi) washdown applications, even at 176 deg F. Stainless steel casing prevents damage due to vibration and shock from tools or colliding with other objects. The sensor heads are backfilled with epoxy under vacuum conditions, filling every void in the sensor head cavity to prevent all-liquid substances and material from damaging the internal electronics.
- AutomationDirect's ProSense FSD Series Flow Switches
- EMX LEX-1000 Color Light Measurement Sensor Works for a Wide Variety of Light Sources
- AutomationDirect Ultrasonic Sensors Available with Discrete or Analog Outputs
- Ametek Crystal Engineering T-975-CPF Pneumatic Hand Pump Generates Pressure and Vacuum
- Yokogawa DPharp EJA Transmitters Features 90 ms. Response Time
- UEC One Series Smart Transmitter-Switch Monitors Gage and Differential Pressure
- Turck PT4500 and PT4510 Submersible Pressure Transmitters are Optimized for Challenging Environments
- Tel-Tru Model P611 Pressure Transmitter Maximizes Cycle Life In Pressure Spikes
- Swagelok IPT Series Suitable for Surface and Subsea Installation
- SOR 805QS Pressure Switch/Transmitter is Ideal for Hazardous Locations
- All products »
Access the entire print issue on-line and be notified each month via e-mail when your new issue is ready for you. Subscribe today.
- Featured White Papers