Control Microsystems' SCADAPack 350E and SCADAPack 357E Controllers
SCADAPack 350E and 357E SCADA controllers offer native DNP3 and IEC 60870-5 and multi-vendor connectivity for interoperability and communications. AGA12-2 encryption ensures data integrity for billable applications of critical operations. Both products share the same hardware platform as the SCADAPack 300 series. DNP3 and IEC 60870-5 allow the slave controller to store a time-stamped event whenever data points change and the continuous recording means there are never holes in the data even when communication links go down.
- Oven Industries' 5R7-001 Temperature Controller Creates Seamless Transition Between Heating and Cooling
- Honeywell's Fusion4 MSC-A
- Littelfuse's SB6100 Industrial Shock-Block GFCI and EGFPD are the First to Meet UL 943C Class C and D Requirements
- Applied Analytics' ePurge X Controller
- Acromag's Optocoupler and Interposing Relay Interface Modules
- AutomationDirect's Tongue Interlock and Cable-Pull Safety Switches
- Endress+Hauser's RA33 Batch Controller
- AutomationDirect's Solo 24-VDC-Powered Controllers
- RC Systems' ST-72 Controller
- Russelectric's On-Site, Power Control Systems
- All products »
Access the entire print issue on-line and be notified each month via e-mail when your new issue is ready for you. Subscribe today.
- Featured White Papers