R. Stahls 9418 Explosion-Protected Mini-Terminator
Type 9418 compact terminating resistor is suitable for explosion-protected FF H1 and Profibus PA installations. Two models for use in Zone 1 and Zone 21 are available: an Ex m model for power trunks that are not intrinsically safe combined with e.g. fieldbus barriers. Designed to fit in M20 cable glands, 9418 terminators can be easily attached to cable entries, for instance in field distribution panels or field devices. Users no longer need to seal unused cable entries with an otherwise required plug.
R. Stahl; 800/782-4357; www.stahl.com
- NK Technologies' WRT Series Wireless Data Transmitter/Receiver Works With Any RS485 Network Protocol
- Mitsubishi CC-Link IE Field Network has been Upgraded to Include Remote I/O Blocks
- Identifying the Right RFID
- Phoenix Contact's FL WLAN 5101 Wireless Radio
- Belden's GarrettCom Magnum 10RX Router
- Renesas Electronics' R-IN32M3 Series
- Altima's IP Core for CC-Link IE Field
- P-Tech's P-EASY Industrial Data Transmission Radio
- SEL's Wireless Serial Adapters
- Hilscher's NetJack Network Interface Modules
- All products »
Access the entire print issue on-line and be notified each month via e-mail when your new issue is ready for you. Subscribe today.
- Featured White Papers