McCrometer's V2 System flowmeter
V2 System flowmeter can be installed in close proximity to pumps in crowded plant retrofit projects by reducing 70% in the straight-pipe runs required by other meters. It operates over a flow range of 10:1 with low head loss and supports line sizes from 4 to greater than 18 in. Accuracy is +/-1% over a 40 to 7500 gpm liquid flow rate, depending on the line size.
McCrometer; 800/220-2279; www.mccrometer.com
- Arizona Instrument's Computrac Analyzers
- Yokogawa's TDLS220 Mesurement Device
- Rotronic's HF8 Transmitter
- E-Instruments International's E8500 Combustion Analyzer
- AutomationDirect's Koyo Medium-Duty Encoders
- Swagelok's Fast Loop Module
- Siemens' Maxum Edition II Gas Chromatographs
- Endress+Hauser's OUSAF11 Absorption Sensor
- Rosemount Analytical's 700XA Gas Chromatograph
- ABB's PGC5000 Gas Chromatographs
- All products »
Access the entire print issue on-line and be notified each month via e-mail when your new issue is ready for you. Subscribe today.
- Featured White Papers