Arizona Instrument's Computrac MAX 5000XL moisture/solids/ash analyzer
Computrac MAX 5000XL moisture/solids/ash analyzer can analyze materials with ash concentrations of as little as 0.5%. A calibrated, instrument specific, high temperature lift compensation algorithm replaces the static lift compensation factor of previous models, resulting in more precise readings during ash/L.O.I. analyses. There is also a temperature ramp control that allows users to capture the weight loss of a sample during a precisely controlled temperature change. Information gained from this test is similar to a scan performed by a more expensive thermogravimetric analyzer.
Arizona Instrument; 800/290-1414; www.azic.com
- AutomationDirect's ProSense FSD Series Flow Switches
- EMX LEX-1000 Color Light Measurement Sensor Works for a Wide Variety of Light Sources
- AutomationDirect Ultrasonic Sensors Available with Discrete or Analog Outputs
- Ametek Crystal Engineering T-975-CPF Pneumatic Hand Pump Generates Pressure and Vacuum
- Yokogawa DPharp EJA Transmitters Features 90 ms. Response Time
- UEC One Series Smart Transmitter-Switch Monitors Gage and Differential Pressure
- Turck PT4500 and PT4510 Submersible Pressure Transmitters are Optimized for Challenging Environments
- Tel-Tru Model P611 Pressure Transmitter Maximizes Cycle Life In Pressure Spikes
- Swagelok IPT Series Suitable for Surface and Subsea Installation
- SOR 805QS Pressure Switch/Transmitter is Ideal for Hazardous Locations
- All products »
Access the entire print issue on-line and be notified each month via e-mail when your new issue is ready for you. Subscribe today.
- Featured White Papers