Arizona Instrument's Computrac MAX 5000XL moisture/solids/ash analyzer
Computrac MAX 5000XL moisture/solids/ash analyzer can analyze materials with ash concentrations of as little as 0.5%. A calibrated, instrument specific, high temperature lift compensation algorithm replaces the static lift compensation factor of previous models, resulting in more precise readings during ash/L.O.I. analyses. There is also a temperature ramp control that allows users to capture the weight loss of a sample during a precisely controlled temperature change. Information gained from this test is similar to a scan performed by a more expensive thermogravimetric analyzer.
Arizona Instrument; 800/290-1414; www.azic.com
- Arizona Instrument's Computrac Analyzers
- Yokogawa's TDLS220 Mesurement Device
- Rotronic's HF8 Transmitter
- E-Instruments International's E8500 Combustion Analyzer
- AutomationDirect's Koyo Medium-Duty Encoders
- Swagelok's Fast Loop Module
- Siemens' Maxum Edition II Gas Chromatographs
- Endress+Hauser's OUSAF11 Absorption Sensor
- Rosemount Analytical's 700XA Gas Chromatograph
- ABB's PGC5000 Gas Chromatographs
- All products »
Access the entire print issue on-line and be notified each month via e-mail when your new issue is ready for you. Subscribe today.
- Featured White Papers