Dwyer Instruments Series CHP Calibration Hand Pump
Series CHP calibration hand pump is designed for applications up to 100 psi or 28.8 in. Hg vaccuum. The Acetel plastic and anodized aluminum construction provides body heat transfer. The pump is equipped with oversized check valves in order to provide smooth and controlled operation. Designed for checking calibration of pressure and vacuum gauges, switches or transmitters, the pump has dual O-rings on all pistons to ensure the pump is leak-free.
Dwyer Instruments; 800/872-9141; www.dwyer-inst.com
- Det-Tronics' PointWatch Eclipse CO2 Gas Detector
- Beamex's FB and MB Dry Block Series
- East Hill Instruments' Model 1 Auto Ranging Digital Gauge
- E Instruments International's TCS 650 Dry-Block Calibrator
- East Hill Instruments' Magnum Low Pro Volume Pressure Chamber M-80
- East Hill Instruments' MVP-600 Pneumatic Calibration Hand Pump
- E-Instruments' Black Body BBSL Ops Pyrometer Calibrator System
- Ametek's Jofra Ptc-125 and RTC-159 Ultra Cooler Calibrators
- Practical Instrument Electronic's Six Calibrator in One
- Calibration verification system
- All products »
Access the entire print issue on-line and be notified each month via e-mail when your new issue is ready for you. Subscribe today.
- Featured White Papers