SpectraSensorsí TDL-Based Moisture Analyzer
TDL-based gas analyzer instantly pinpoints the presence of moisture, HC1, H2S and other impurities in feedstock and fuel gas streams. It allows refineries and chemical plants to prevent foreshortened lifespan of costly catalysts, assurance of product quality, reduce turnaround recovery times and avoid unscheduled shutdowns. Because the laser is tuned across the line multiple times per second, it can be used for accurate measurements and control of process parameters.
SpectraSensors; 800/619-2861; www.spectrasensors.com
- Arizona Instrument's Computrac Analyzers
- Yokogawa's TDLS220 Mesurement Device
- Rotronic's HF8 Transmitter
- E-Instruments International's E8500 Combustion Analyzer
- AutomationDirect's Koyo Medium-Duty Encoders
- Swagelok's Fast Loop Module
- Siemens' Maxum Edition II Gas Chromatographs
- Endress+Hauser's OUSAF11 Absorption Sensor
- Rosemount Analytical's 700XA Gas Chromatograph
- ABB's PGC5000 Gas Chromatographs
- All products »
Access the entire print issue on-line and be notified each month via e-mail when your new issue is ready for you. Subscribe today.
- Featured White Papers