B&R Industrial Automation's APC810 Industrial PB
APC810 industrial PC uses Intel Core Duo technology to boost performance over PCs with only one processor. It also has low power consumption eliminating the need for a fan. The PC has both PCI slots and PCI express slots and supports ATA hard disks. A gigabit Ethernet interface is included.
B&R Industrial Automation; 770/772-0400; www.br-autoamtion.com
- Saelig WP-2L Fanless Touch Panel PCs are Designed for Harsh Environments
- Saelig SP-0L Entry-Level Industrial Touch Panel PCs Offers Optional Waterproof Gasket
- Stealth LPC-480FS Runs Without Noisy Cooling Fans
- Pepperl+Fuchs' Visunet Widescreen Monitors
- Matrox's Supersight Solo Computing Platform
- Mitsubishi Electric's GT16 Series HMI
- Galil Motion Control's RIO-47142 Pocket PLC
- Techbase's NPE-X1000 Industrial Computer
- Phoenix Contact's Valueline Industrial PCs
- Mitsubishi Electric Automation's WinCPU PC/PAC Integration
- All products »
Access the entire print issue on-line and be notified each month via e-mail when your new issue is ready for you. Subscribe today.
- Featured White Papers