Electro Standards Laboratories' Model 4215 LVDT Smart Indicator
Model 4215-LVDT smart indicator communicates with up to 254 Model 4215-L units on a single serial communication bus. It is designed for the measurement and control of dual channel LVDT measurement fixtures. The indicator combines two LVDT channels, print capabilities and RS232/485 communication in one package. In addition to its standard configuration, the indicator is capable of mixed transducer interfacing, including LVDT, DC strain Extensometer and Quadrature encoder-based position measurement devices.
- Endress+Hauser's Liquiphant FailSafe FTL8x Point Level Switches
- Turck's Levelprox Non-Invasive Liquid Level Sensor
- Emerson Rosemount's 2130 Series Level Switch
- Ametek Drexelbrook's Universal IVCM Model Water Cut Monitor
- Arizona Instrument's Computrac Analyzers
- Yokogawa's TDLS220 Measurement Device
- Rotronic's HF8 Transmitter
- E-Instruments International's E8500 Combustion Analyzer
- AutomationDirect's Koyo Medium-Duty Encoders
- Swagelok's Fast Loop Module
- All products »
Access the entire print issue on-line and be notified each month via e-mail when your new issue is ready for you. Subscribe today.
- Featured White Papers