Electro Standards Laboratories' Model 4215 LVDT Smart Indicator
Model 4215-LVDT smart indicator communicates with up to 254 Model 4215-L units on a single serial communication bus. It is designed for the measurement and control of dual channel LVDT measurement fixtures. The indicator combines two LVDT channels, print capabilities and RS232/485 communication in one package. In addition to its standard configuration, the indicator is capable of mixed transducer interfacing, including LVDT, DC strain Extensometer and Quadrature encoder-based position measurement devices.
- EMX LEX-1000 Color Light Measurement Sensor Works for a Wide Variety of Light Sources
- AutomationDirect Ultrasonic Sensors Available with Discrete or Analog Outputs
- Ametek Crystal Engineering T-975-CPF Pneumatic Hand Pump Generates Pressure and Vacuum
- American Sensor Technologies Model AST46PT Exposion-Proof Pressure/Temperature Transmitter Offers Precision Measurements
- Yokogawa DPharp EJA Transmitters Features 90 ms. Response Time
- UEC One Series Smart Transmitter-Switch Monitors Gage and Differential Pressure
- Turck PT4500 and PT4510 Submersible Pressure Transmitters are Optimized for Challenging Environments
- Tel-Tru Model P611 Pressure Transmitter Maximizes Cycle Life In Pressure Spikes
- Swagelok IPT Series Suitable for Surface and Subsea Installation
- SOR 805QS Pressure Switch/Transmitter is Ideal for Hazardous Locations
- All products »
Access the entire print issue on-line and be notified each month via e-mail when your new issue is ready for you. Subscribe today.
- Featured White Papers