IDEC's 10.4 in. HG3F and 12.1 HG4F operator interface touchscreens
HG3F 10.4 in. and HG4F 12.1 in. operator interface touchscreens have brightness levels of 450cd/m2 and 400cd/m2, respectively. Features include 8 MB of memory; support for major brand PLCs, built-in 10 BaseT Ethernet port to monitor and manage production activity from the office; and support for Ethernet protocols including IDEC, Allen Bradley Ethernet/IP and Modbus TCP/IP. PlusWindO/I-Nv2 v3.31, screen creation software for the touchscreens supports Windows Vista, as well as Windows XP, ME, 2000, 98, 95 and Win NT v4.0.
IDEC; 800/262-IDEC; www.idec.com
- Sensorex's CX-3000 Transmitter
- Madison's Pressure Switches H Series
- Kontron's Micro Client 3 Series Monitors and Controls
- Comark's Panel Magic Line of Widescreen Panel PC
- AutomationDirect's C-More Industrial Touchscreens
- EZAutomation's EZTouchPLC Jr. HMI/PLC Combo
- Honeywell's Experion HMI
- Pro-face's GP 400 Energy-Saving HMI
- Eaton's Logical XV HMI Series
- Beckhoff's Control Panel and Panel PC Series
- All products »
Access the entire print issue on-line and be notified each month via e-mail when your new issue is ready for you. Subscribe today.
- Featured White Papers