K-TEK's MS41 magnetically actuated electric level switch
MS41 magnetically actuated electric switch for level measurements has a dual-compartment design that isolates the 10 A DPDT switching mechanism from the environment. Electrical connection is made through a hermetic seal within the enclosure that protects the internal mechanism from moisture and heat damage over an extended period of time. The NEMA 4X, stainless steel enclosure ensures that the switch stands up to corrosive, offshore environments and can be used in high temperature and high vibration applications, such as pump and compressor skids.
K-TEK; 225/673-6100 www.ktekcorp.com
- Arizona Instrument's Computrac Analyzers
- Yokogawa's TDLS220 Measurement Device
- Rotronic's HF8 Transmitter
- E-Instruments International's E8500 Combustion Analyzer
- AutomationDirect's Koyo Medium-Duty Encoders
- Swagelok's Fast Loop Module
- Siemens' Maxum Edition II Gas Chromatographs
- Endress+Hauser's OUSAF11 Absorption Sensor
- Rosemount Analytical's 700XA Gas Chromatograph
- ABB's PGC5000 Gas Chromatographs
- All products »
Access the entire print issue on-line and be notified each month via e-mail when your new issue is ready for you. Subscribe today.
- Featured White Papers