GE Fanuc Intelligent Platforms' Proficy HMI/SCADA iFIX 5.0 software
Proficy HMI/SCADA iFIX 5.0 is a next-generation supervisory control software that includes visualization and real-time information management, enabling users to drive better analytics and leverage more scalability across the enterprise. iFIX 5.0 comes with a new look and feel for workspace and database management, based on the Microsoft Fluent User Interface (UI) technology. The UI follows the Ribbon Bar concept which allows users to access tools during application development, and configure Quick Access Toolbars to access frequently used tools. The UI organizes all the configuration tools in the form of Galleries that provide a view of all available options on the go and reduces user's “time to access”. There is an Enhanced Fallover feature that enables users to synchronize real time data, every aspect of the tag database and alarms across the entire network. A Charting tool expands the software capability to display X-Bar, R-Bar, S-Bar, Histogram and Logarithmic charts, in addition to the more traditional real time and historical charts.
GE Fanuc Intelligent Platforms; 800/GE-FANUC; www.gefanuc.com
- KW-Software's Safeprog 3
- Beijer Electronics' iX2.0 HMI Software
- Rockwell Automation's FactoryTalk View SE and ME 7.0
- GE Intelligent Platforms' Proficy HMI/Scada
- InduSoft's Mobile Interface Web Studio v 7.1
- Maple Systems' HMI5121P with Video
- B&R's Automation Studio 4
- Siemens' WinCC SCADA Software Now a Plant-Wide System
- Invensys' Off-sites Software Suite 2.2
- AspenTech's Process Optimization Software - aspenONE V8
- All products »
Access the entire print issue on-line and be notified each month via e-mail when your new issue is ready for you. Subscribe today.
- Featured White Papers