Pepperl+Fuchs' Bebco EPS 6000 Series purge/pressurization system
Bebco EPS 6000 Series Type X/Ex px purge/pressurization system has an intuitive programming screen that allows the user to configure the system to meet their specific application needs, and to monitor the status of the system's pressure, flow and operation. It can be used with enclosures up to 250 cu. ft of volume. It is also universal certified to all applicable standards for both gas and dust hazardous atmospheres and is IECEx, cULs and ATEX directive certified and complies with Safety Integrity Level IEC 61508 SIL 2.
Pepperl+Fuchs; 330/425-4607; www.pepperl-fuchs.com
- Oven Industries' 5R7-001 Temperature Controller Creates Seamless Transition Between Heating and Cooling
- Honeywell's Fusion4 MSC-A
- Littelfuse's SB6100 Industrial Shock-Block GFCI and EGFPD are the First to Meet UL 943C Class C and D Requirements
- Applied Analytics' ePurge X Controller
- Acromag's Optocoupler and Interposing Relay Interface Modules
- AutomationDirect's Tongue Interlock and Cable-Pull Safety Switches
- Endress+Hauser's RA33 Batch Controller
- AutomationDirect's Solo 24-VDC-Powered Controllers
- RC Systems' ST-72 Controller
- Russelectric's On-Site, Power Control Systems
- All products »
Access the entire print issue on-line and be notified each month via e-mail when your new issue is ready for you. Subscribe today.
- Featured White Papers