TiPS LogMate AlarmKB alarm monitoring
LogMate AlarmKB (Knowledge Base) provides a straightforward way to audit alarm settings. It compares two alarm profiles, highlighting differences in a summary of contrasting settings. The AlarmKB Import Utility (AKBIU) simplifies the audit process by importing control system settings from native configuration files into the AlarmKB. It just takes a few keystrokes to import and compare a configuration file. Imports can be performed on demand or set to run on a predefined schedule. AKBU is consistently updated and is currently compatible with: ABB/Bailey Infi-90, Emerson DeltaV, Emerson Delta V Operate for PROVOX, Emerson/Fisher PROVOX, Foxboro I/A, Honeywell Experion, Honeywell TDC, Rockwell Automation RSView, Tokogawa Centum and Kongsberg.
TiPS; 512/863-3653; www.tipsweb.com
- Marsh Bellofram Diversified Electronics' Hazardous Area Certifications for UPA-130 Series Universal Voltage Alert
- Alarm management upgrade
- HART-enabled flame detectors
- RTK Instrumentsí System 9000TS
- TiPs' Logmate Version 6.22 alarm managment software
- RTK Instruments' 725B alarm annunciator
- All products »
Access the entire print issue on-line and be notified each month via e-mail when your new issue is ready for you. Subscribe today.
- Featured White Papers