Tyco Electronics' touch monitors
Touch monitors are compliant with NEMA 1, 2, 4, 4X, 5, 12, 12K and 13, as well as IP66 standards. The custom solution touch monitors, ranging in size from 15 in. to 32 in., can be used in environmentally challenging environments such as wind turbines, paint shops, marine and other applications. The monitors offer a viewing angle from 160° to 178° and are supplemented by brightness as high as 1400 nits. The touch screens include a choice of touch technologies including IntelliTouch surface wave, surface capacitive, AccuTouch 4-wire resistive and Acoustic Pulse Recognition.
Tyco Electronics; 610/893-9800; www.tycoelectronics.com
- Sensorex's CX-3000 Transmitter
- Madison's Pressure Switches H Series
- Kontron's Micro Client 3 Series Monitors and Controls
- Comark's Panel Magic Line of Widescreen Panel PC
- AutomationDirect's C-More Industrial Touchscreens
- EZAutomation's EZTouchPLC Jr. HMI/PLC Combo
- Honeywell's Experion HMI
- Pro-face's GP 400 Energy-Saving HMI
- Eaton's Logical XV HMI Series
- Beckhoff's Control Panel and Panel PC Series
- All products »
Access the entire print issue on-line and be notified each month via e-mail when your new issue is ready for you. Subscribe today.
- Featured White Papers