SolaHD's SDN-P power supplies
SDN-P single-phase 24 V dc DIN-rail 24 power supplies include three models in 12 Vdc and 48 Vdc output voltages. They offer sag immunity, transient suppression and noise tolerance and are designed with Power Factor Correction to meet European directives. Housed in a compact casing, the power supplies provide a DC power source for industrial process controls and other equipment exposed to harsh factory floor environments, including Class 1, Div. 2 hazardous locations and DeviceNet applications.
SolaHD; 847/268-6000; www.solahd.com
- Larson Electronics' A19 LED Bulbs
- NK Technologies' Analog-to-Digital Signal Converters
- Phoenix Contact's Quint ORing Redundancy Modules
- Larson Electronics' EXP-LED-FX2 Explosion-Proof LED Flashlight
- Larson Electronics' EPL-21-IRLED Portable Infrared LED Light
- NK Technologies's CTC Signal Converters Series
- Ohio Semitronics' Voltage and Current Transducers
- B&B Electronics' Ruggedized USB Isolators
- Amphenol's HelioFuse In-Line Fuse
- SEL's Module and Protocol, SEL-2240 Axion
- All products »
Access the entire print issue on-line and be notified each month via e-mail when your new issue is ready for you. Subscribe today.
- Featured White Papers