Infor's PLM solution
New version of PLM Optiva Product Lifecycle Management (PLM) solution has improved formula development, including editing, strengthen performance modeling and production simulation, flexible data analysis, enhanced testing and streamline quality and product label management processes. An Advanced Formula Editor enables manufacturers to visually model multiple formulas and versions, assess ideal iterations and identify associated risks. Developers can also generate a series of formulas and simulate the corresponding impact, which can reduce the cycle of trial and error linked with traditional formula development.
Infor; 866/244-5479; www.infor.com
- Mitsubishi Electric Automation Creates Online Knowledge Base
- Pro-face Remote HMI
- Pepperl+Fuchs Launches Website for Selecting HMI Solution
- Opto22 Groov App Controls How Groov Browser-Based Interfaces Are Displayed
- NWA Focus EMI Provides Complete Data Source Integration
- KW-Software's Safeprog 3
- Beijer Electronics' iX2.0 HMI Software
- Rockwell Automation's FactoryTalk View SE and ME 7.0
- GE Intelligent Platforms' Proficy HMI/Scada
- InduSoft's Mobile Interface Web Studio v 7.1
- All products »
Access the entire print issue on-line and be notified each month via e-mail when your new issue is ready for you. Subscribe today.
- Featured White Papers