Watlow Electric Mfg.'s RELIALINE 170 heating system
RELIALINE 170 heating system improves temperature uniformity by precisely heating individual elbow, tee and VCR fittings in gas delivery lines, heating columns, high pressure liquid chromatographs and process systems. The temperature compensation feature allows the system to increase wattage in cooler regions and decrease power in warmer zones thus improving the uniformity of the entire line. The heating system is compatible with a variety of control systems and allows the use of open-loop control for low performance applications or improving temperature reliability when using PID control systems.
Watlow Electric Manufacturing; 800/WATLOW2; www.watlow.com
- Littelfuse's SB6100 Industrial Shock-Block GFCI and EGFPD are the First to Meet UL 943C Class C and D Requirements
- Applied Analytics' ePurge X Controller
- Acromag's Optocoupler and Interposing Relay Interface Modules
- AutomationDirect's Tongue Interlock and Cable-Pull Safety Switches
- Endress+Hauser's RA33 Batch Controller
- AutomationDirect's Solo 24-VDC-Powered Controllers
- RC Systems' ST-72 Controller
- Russelectric's On-Site, Power Control Systems
- Honeywell's UDC3200 Universal Controller
- Advantech's Adam-4022T Dual-Loop PID Controller
- All products »
Access the entire print issue on-line and be notified each month via e-mail when your new issue is ready for you. Subscribe today.
- Featured White Papers