ADLINK Technology's DPAC-1000 distributed programmable automation controller
DPAC-1000 Distributed Programmable Automation Controller (DPAC) is designed for remote data acquisition systems with standard serial communication ports (RS232 or RS485). It offers a distributed control solution for digital and analog I/O and motion control, while enabling a 15 to 20 percent cabling reduction compared to other PLCs and PACs. The system collects data from digital sensors such as discrete I/O modules, pressure sensors and temperature sensors and analog I/O modules up to 4000 ft. away. The controller is rated for use in high-shock settings of up to 100 G.
ADLINK Technology; 866/4-ADLINK; www.adlinktech.com
- Invensys' Foxboro PAC System
- Measurement Computing's USB-1608FS-Plus USB DAQ Device
- Exair's USB Data Logger for Flowmeters
- National Instruments' CompactDAQ Platform
- Omega's OM-CP-State101A Data Logger
- Omega's Precision RTD Temperature Data Logger
- Pepperl+Fuchs' CVM42H CANopen Absolute Encoders
- CAS Dataloggers' Series 3 DataTaker Data-Logging Systems
- DataForth's MAQ20 Industrial Data Acquisition and Control System
- Honeywell's X-series Paperless Recorders
- All products »
Access the entire print issue on-line and be notified each month via e-mail when your new issue is ready for you. Subscribe today.
- Featured White Papers