Advantech, Industrial Automation Group's EKI-2701PSI PoE splitter
EKI-2701PSI Industrial Power over Ethernet (PoE) splitter offers a single cable to supply both power and data to connected devices and equipment. Connected between a standard Ethernet device and a PoE powered connection, it operates as a “splitter”, separating the PoE connection into a standard RJ45 Ethernet port and a removable screw terminal block capable of supplying nearly 13 W at 24 V dc. Packaged in a DIN-rail mount chassis, the splitter is suited where panel space is limited.
Advantech, Industrial Automation Group; 800/205-7940; www.advantech.com
- Phoenix Contact's FL WLAN 5101 Wireless Radio
- Belden's GarrettCom Magnum 10RX Router
- Renesas Electronics' R-IN32M3 Series
- Altima's IP Core for CC-Link IE Field
- P-Tech's P-EASY Industrial Data Transmission Radio
- SEL's Wireless Serial Adapters
- Hilscher's NetJack Network Interface Modules
- Freewave Technologies' Hybrid Wireless Bridge
- Banner Engineering's SureCross Q45 Wireless Remote Device
- Banner Engineering's SureCross B2Q Gateway Module
- All products »
Access the entire print issue on-line and be notified each month via e-mail when your new issue is ready for you. Subscribe today.
- Featured White Papers