Hawk Measurement's Orca sonar transducers
Orca sonar transducers are designed to improve sensing of interface levels in Clarifiers and especially thickeners. The level control can be used for control not just for monitoring purposes. The sensors may be used to locate and track layers of differing density within a process tank. They allow the user to control flocculent dosing, control setting time and control the density of a bed.
Hawk Measurement; 978/304-3000; www.hawkmeasure.com
- Endress+Hauser's Liquiphant FailSafe FTL8x Point Level Switches
- Turck's Levelprox Non-Invasive Liquid Level Sensor
- Emerson Rosemount's 2130 Series Level Switch
- Ametek Drexelbrook's Universal IVCM Model Water Cut Monitor
- Arizona Instrument's Computrac Analyzers
- Yokogawa's TDLS220 Measurement Device
- Rotronic's HF8 Transmitter
- E-Instruments International's E8500 Combustion Analyzer
- AutomationDirect's Koyo Medium-Duty Encoders
- Swagelok's Fast Loop Module
- All products »
Access the entire print issue on-line and be notified each month via e-mail when your new issue is ready for you. Subscribe today.
- Featured White Papers