Parsec Automation's TrakSYS 6.0 SOA application software
TrakSYS 6.0 service-oriented architecture (SOA) application software now covers both equipment performance and the entire enterprise. Through its connect & collection technology, the software collects data unintrusively from disparate sources. Then the user-configurable analytics and business rules turn the raw data into actionable intelligence that identifies the root cause of poor performance, their impact and the best opportunity for improvement.
- KW-Software's Safeprog 3
- Beijer Electronics' iX2.0 HMI Software
- Rockwell Automation's FactoryTalk View SE and ME 7.0
- GE Intelligent Platforms' Proficy HMI/Scada
- InduSoft's Mobile Interface Web Studio v 7.1
- Maple Systems' HMI5121P with Video
- B&R's Automation Studio 4
- Siemens' WinCC SCADA Software Now a Plant-Wide System
- Invensys' Off-sites Software Suite 2.2
- AspenTech's Process Optimization Software - aspenONE V8
- All products »
Access the entire print issue on-line and be notified each month via e-mail when your new issue is ready for you. Subscribe today.
- Featured White Papers