Fluid Components International's Model ST51 mass flowmeter
Model ST51 mass flowmeter is designed as an application-specific solution for wastewater treatment digester flow measurement applications. It is designed to measure digester gas, biogas and other methane composition biofuel gases as well as natural gas. The flowmeter calibrates in its NIST-traceable flow lab to match the gas composition of the user's digester system and under the specific flow conditions of the user's digester system, which results in an instrument that is matched precisely to the facility's actual operating environment. Flow range is from 0.3 to 400 SFPS and repeatability is ±0.5% of reading.
Fluid Components International; 800/854-1993; www.fluidcomponents.com
- AutomationDirect's ProSense FSD Series Flow Switches
- EMX LEX-1000 Color Light Measurement Sensor Works for a Wide Variety of Light Sources
- AutomationDirect Ultrasonic Sensors Available with Discrete or Analog Outputs
- Ametek Crystal Engineering T-975-CPF Pneumatic Hand Pump Generates Pressure and Vacuum
- Yokogawa DPharp EJA Transmitters Features 90 ms. Response Time
- UEC One Series Smart Transmitter-Switch Monitors Gage and Differential Pressure
- Turck PT4500 and PT4510 Submersible Pressure Transmitters are Optimized for Challenging Environments
- Tel-Tru Model P611 Pressure Transmitter Maximizes Cycle Life In Pressure Spikes
- Swagelok IPT Series Suitable for Surface and Subsea Installation
- SOR 805QS Pressure Switch/Transmitter is Ideal for Hazardous Locations
- All products »
Access the entire print issue on-line and be notified each month via e-mail when your new issue is ready for you. Subscribe today.
- Featured White Papers