Fluid Components International's Model ST51 mass flowmeter
Model ST51 mass flowmeter is designed as an application-specific solution for wastewater treatment digester flow measurement applications. It is designed to measure digester gas, biogas and other methane composition biofuel gases as well as natural gas. The flowmeter calibrates in its NIST-traceable flow lab to match the gas composition of the user's digester system and under the specific flow conditions of the user's digester system, which results in an instrument that is matched precisely to the facility's actual operating environment. Flow range is from 0.3 to 400 SFPS and repeatability is ±0.5% of reading.
Fluid Components International; 800/854-1993; www.fluidcomponents.com
- Endress+Hauser's Liquiphant FailSafe FTL8x Point Level Switches
- Turck's Levelprox Non-Invasive Liquid Level Sensor
- Emerson Rosemount's 2130 Series Level Switch
- Ametek Drexelbrook's Universal IVCM Model Water Cut Monitor
- Arizona Instrument's Computrac Analyzers
- Yokogawa's TDLS220 Measurement Device
- Rotronic's HF8 Transmitter
- E-Instruments International's E8500 Combustion Analyzer
- AutomationDirect's Koyo Medium-Duty Encoders
- Swagelok's Fast Loop Module
- All products »
Access the entire print issue on-line and be notified each month via e-mail when your new issue is ready for you. Subscribe today.
- Featured White Papers