Advantech, Industrial Automation Group's LogixView GUI software
LogixView software develops the graphic user interface for monitoring and controlling this company's products on WindowsCE-based devices. The package is based on Microsoft.NET technology and uses Visual Studio 2005 environment. Users can drag and drop the components into a Visual Studio.NET project and change the properties of the components to make their programs run as demands. Users no longer need to write code line by line for the data acquisition.
Advantech, Industrial Automation Group; 800/205-7940; www.advantech.com
- KW-Software's Safeprog 3
- Beijer Electronics' iX2.0 HMI Software
- Rockwell Automation's FactoryTalk View SE and ME 7.0
- GE Intelligent Platforms' Proficy HMI/Scada
- InduSoft's Mobile Interface Web Studio v 7.1
- Maple Systems' HMI5121P with Video
- B&R's Automation Studio 4
- Siemens' WinCC SCADA Software Now a Plant-Wide System
- Invensys' Off-sites Software Suite 2.2
- AspenTech's Process Optimization Software - aspenONE V8
- All products »
Access the entire print issue on-line and be notified each month via e-mail when your new issue is ready for you. Subscribe today.
- Featured White Papers