Newport Electronics' wiSeries wireless sensors
wiSeries wireless sensors provide Web-based monitoring of temperature, humidity and barometric pressure. The radio is a high power IEEE 802.15.4 compliant transmitter operating at 2.4 GHz. It can transmit over 1,000 meters outdoors without obstructions. The coordinator/receiver connects directly to an Ethernet network and the Internet and serves active web pages to display and chart data.
Newport Electronics; 800/NEWPORT; www.newportUS.com
- AutomationDirect's ProSense FSD Series Flow Switches
- EMX LEX-1000 Color Light Measurement Sensor Works for a Wide Variety of Light Sources
- AutomationDirect Ultrasonic Sensors Available with Discrete or Analog Outputs
- Ametek Crystal Engineering T-975-CPF Pneumatic Hand Pump Generates Pressure and Vacuum
- Yokogawa DPharp EJA Transmitters Features 90 ms. Response Time
- UEC One Series Smart Transmitter-Switch Monitors Gage and Differential Pressure
- Turck PT4500 and PT4510 Submersible Pressure Transmitters are Optimized for Challenging Environments
- Tel-Tru Model P611 Pressure Transmitter Maximizes Cycle Life In Pressure Spikes
- Swagelok IPT Series Suitable for Surface and Subsea Installation
- SOR 805QS Pressure Switch/Transmitter is Ideal for Hazardous Locations
- All products »
Access the entire print issue on-line and be notified each month via e-mail when your new issue is ready for you. Subscribe today.
- Featured White Papers