Newport Electronics' wiSeries wireless sensors
wiSeries wireless sensors provide Web-based monitoring of temperature, humidity and barometric pressure. The radio is a high power IEEE 802.15.4 compliant transmitter operating at 2.4 GHz. It can transmit over 1,000 meters outdoors without obstructions. The coordinator/receiver connects directly to an Ethernet network and the Internet and serves active web pages to display and chart data.
Newport Electronics; 800/NEWPORT; www.newportUS.com
- Endress+Hauser's Liquiphant FailSafe FTL8x Point Level Switches
- Turck's Levelprox Non-Invasive Liquid Level Sensor
- Emerson Rosemount's 2130 Series Level Switch
- Ametek Drexelbrook's Universal IVCM Model Water Cut Monitor
- Arizona Instrument's Computrac Analyzers
- Yokogawa's TDLS220 Measurement Device
- Rotronic's HF8 Transmitter
- E-Instruments International's E8500 Combustion Analyzer
- AutomationDirect's Koyo Medium-Duty Encoders
- Swagelok's Fast Loop Module
- All products »
Access the entire print issue on-line and be notified each month via e-mail when your new issue is ready for you. Subscribe today.
- Featured White Papers