Yokogawa Corporation of America's CENTUM VP for batch control
CENTUM VP integrated production control system now has batch control capabilities that are suitable for the chemical, specialty chemical, pharmaceutical, food and beverage and other batch applications. Based upon the ISA-88 and IEC61512 standards, the batch functionality provides recipe management and process management functions layered upon the unit supervision and process control activities within CENTUM VP. One enhancement to CENTUM VP for batch is the configurable unit faceplate that allows monitoring and execution of the batch utilizing an interface. CENTUM VP integrated into the production control system is applicable from single path process cells requiring relatively simple batch tracking to multi-path process cells requiring advanced batch tracking and resource scheduling.
Yokogawa Corporation of America; 770/254-0400; www.us.yokogawa.com
- Mitsubishi Electric Automation Creates Online Knowledge Base
- Pro-face Remote HMI
- Pepperl+Fuchs Launches Website for Selecting HMI Solution
- Opto22 Groov App Controls How Groov Browser-Based Interfaces Are Displayed
- NWA Focus EMI Provides Complete Data Source Integration
- KW-Software's Safeprog 3
- Beijer Electronics' iX2.0 HMI Software
- Rockwell Automation's FactoryTalk View SE and ME 7.0
- GE Intelligent Platforms' Proficy HMI/Scada
- InduSoft's Mobile Interface Web Studio v 7.1
- All products »
Access the entire print issue on-line and be notified each month via e-mail when your new issue is ready for you. Subscribe today.
- Featured White Papers